Authors: James Heiliger & Wei-Cheng Tang
So you’ve created a Storyline file with no Final Test. However, your course contains slides that the user may or may not ever go to (e.g., a Help slide, branching slides that are optional). This makes using the minimum number of pages viewed option when publishing a bit tricky to reliably and consistently obtain course completion on an LMS.
- Click the icon next to Script and enter this text in the popup window:
- In this example, when Button 1 is clicked the course will mark as complete.
- When you publish for an LMS, click on the Reporting and Tracking button.
- In the Reporting tab under “LMS Reporting,” set the drop-down list “Report status LMS as” to:Completed/Incomplete
- In the Tracking tab, select “Track using number of slices viewed” and set “Minimum number of slides viewed to complete:” to the maximum number slides available.
- You can now publish your LMS package. This will work for AICC and SCORM (1.2 and 2004)